The Uniplaces Ambassador Program is a community of skilled, hands-on and innovative students, and we’re looking for a new Operations Ambassador to join the team.
As a Uniplaces Ambassador, you’ll be in charge of completing a variety of tasks to help increase brand awareness and sales with an entrepreneurial approach.
This job is the perfect fit for you if:
Your main tasks as an Operations Ambassador will be:
The best part is that you will:
Ready to make a positive impact on someone else’s moving experience?
Then join the programme now!
- Sales and results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
- Analytical, organised, logical and fast learner;
- Creative mindset;
- Content producer;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Communication skills to support the purchasing process and service;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down-to-earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, and adaptable.