The Ambassador Programme is a community of dedicated, hard-working and creative student entrepreneurs who live to make a difference. It's an opportunity to grow, to discover your own capacities, to improve your communication skills, and to create a personal impact on one of the most successful startups in Europe. Ultimately, it's about helping fellow students to find a home in a new city, and, about creating brand awareness for the company.
We're currently looking for new Ambassadors to join the programme. Are you that friend who knows every single student who walks down your university corridors? You'd kill it as an Operations Ambassador! Are you a creative person that likes to produce written and visual content? You would have space to share your work on our social medias! Are you a social person that likes to go to events and make networking? You would represent our brand on key events in different cities.
How’s a normal day as an Ambassador, you ask? In the most simple way it’s the perfect freelance work for a full-time student! You do your own schedule and piggy bank - it’s all up to you! Your main responsibility will be matching students to the coolest houses and rooms in the city, or creating content, or going to events! Plus, if you are coming to a new city is the best way to make new friends! If not, it’s the best way to stay connected and spread the word about Uniplaces.
- Sales and results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
- Analytical, organised, logical and fast learner;
- Creative mindset;
- Content producer;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Communication skills to support the purchasing process and service;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down-to-earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, and adaptable.