Uniplaces.com is the world's largest online booking platform for student housing. With Uniplaces.com, we’re
not only enabling international and domestic students around the world to quickly and easily find student
housing; we’re also giving landlords a digital and global infrastructure to reach millions of students. We are
committed to transforming the student experience globally and turning an old-fashioned market on its head
- it’s our way of changing the world. The start-up, launched in 2012, raised more than $30 millions from
Atomico and Octopus Investments and have more than 100 employees in Portugal, UK, Italy and Spain.
You will be tasked with supporting our top-level decisions based on data! We expect you to perform data
preparation and activities designed to support BA, with the intent to identify specific information required to
support our sales force and then present these results in a meaningful and intuitive format, using a variety of
BA tools and techniques.
Your typical day will look like:
● Work close to the General Manager, by identify and analyse weekly business KPIs and gather business requirements for reporting;
● Create design deliverables for new reports and dashboards;
● Test reports to ensure optimal user experience and data quality;
● Assist the development and launch of different projects involving operational teams;
● Support the strategy definition to ensure performances and targets are met across different markets;
● Investigate and solve data discrepancies and inconsistencies and assist in addressing the cause;
● Create and modify dashboards and reports using BA tools based on project requirements;
● Build queries to answer ad-hoc questions, but also complete ad-hoc requests independently while
verifying data and working with other departments;
● Help organize and plan meetings involving Uniplaces ‘ Leadership team;
● Focus on understanding the relationships within the data, and the business’s key performance
Experience & Education
● Graduated or finishing studies in Management, Economics and/or Finance;
● Intuitive thinking and problem solving and analytic skills;
● Creative and critical thinking skills;
● Ability to prioritize workload, organized and detail oriented;
● Hands-on, do-er mindset;
● Results driven and high levels of grit;
● Fluent in English.
Preferred Tools knowledge:
● Top Excel skills
● Experience in SQL (it is a plus!).
Come to Lisbon and enjoy:
What we offer?
● Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re impacting students in
one of the most crucial steps in their life;
● A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to
help you tap your talent into its full extent;
● Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world
class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
● Join us and access the same cool office perks that any Uniplacer has access to, from fresh fruit to free hot drinks, massages, in-house gym, and much more;
● Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming startup hubs in Europe, where the sun always
shines and the seafood is delicious!