Customer Experience Agent - Italian
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused in improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
In this role, your mission is:
- Interact with students and landlords via phone and email, making sure any issue and complaints regarding their accommodation are dealt with and solved according to internal policies;
- Liaise with other teams to come up with solutions;
- Find properties for students who had their original booking cancelled;
- Be supportive and helpful to students around the world, prepare them for the best time of their life.
Your track record:
We don’t expect a specific background or set of experiences, as long as you’re a top performer in every task and job you enrol!
- Fluent in spoken/written Italian AND English (other languages are bonus);
- Strong organization and execution skills - multi-tasking is your first nature;
- Drive for high performance and smashing targets - You keep pushing, trying new approaches and never give up;
- Great communication skills - usually you are the one introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease. You get comfortable in communication face to face, over the phone or in writing;
- You're patient and you never loose your temper, even under pressure;
- Open minded and tolerant working with peers and customers from different nationalities and backgrounds.
This is why you’ll love this job:
- We’ll give you an intensive training coupled with increasing business exposure and insights from our most senior employees, making you exponentially grow;
- Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re impacting students in one of the most crucial steps in their life;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
- Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
What else do you need to know?
- This is an entry-level role based in Lisbon;
- You will report to your Team Lead
- You will start on a 3 or 6 month fixed term contract;
- For this position, we do not sponsor working visas, but we offer a relocation package in case you are not in Portugal;
- You must be available to work 40 hours a week under rotating shifts, that might span weekends and bank holidays, comprised within 08h00 and 20h00.