Inside Sales Executive Intern - Italian Speaker
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real-life pains and we’re backed by top-tier investors such as Atómico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners, and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally-minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust, and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused on improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
In this role, your mission is:
- Engage and acquire new landlords by presenting our value proposition through outbound cold calls;
- Follow and prioritize a list of leads previously generated by our Marketing department;
- Follow-up landlords (through phone or email) from the first call up until their offers are published on our platform;
- Liaise with other teams to ensure listings and property information is of high quality.
Your track record:
We don’t expect a specific background or set of experiences, as long as you’re a top performer in every task and job you enroll!
- Very fluent in spoken/written Italian and English (other languages are a bonus);
- Great communication skills - usually you introduce everyone around and make sure everyone is at ease. You get comfortable in communication face to face, over the phone, or in writing;
- Pure sales machine, you’re here to smash targets and keep pushing yourself to the limit. Pressure is your main fuel to complete objectives;
- Strong influencer, you’re a natural when it comes to convincing others and proving your point across the table;
- Open-minded and tolerant working with peers and customers from different nationalities and backgrounds.
This is why you’ll love this job:
- Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;
- Meeting people from all around the world daily, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world-class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
- Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious;
What else do you need to know?
- This is an internship role based in Lisbon;
- You will report to the Head of Sales
- You will start on a 3, 6-month or 1-year fixed term contract;
- For this position, we do not sponsor working visas;
- You must be available to work 40 hours a week;
- For now, this position is remote, but you should be available to relocate to Lisbon in case it's needed.
Does it sound like "the job" you're looking for? Great! Apply below then and let us know why you are fit to work at Uniplaces :)