Key Account Support Trainee - Italy (Milan)
Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team:
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused in improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
In this role, your mission is:
- Customer service activities;
- Customer assistances in online bookings;
- Provide support through e-mail and phone;
- Provide periodically a report to your manager regarding on the progress of the activities.
- Update the Accounts’ profile file whenever an issue is raised with the landlord.
- Support the Key Account Managers with small issues requested by the landlords.
- Make sure all listings are consistent and in line with the landlord requirements;
Your track record:
- We don't expect a specific background or set of experiences, as long as you're a top performer in every task and job you enrol!
- Fluent in spoken and written Italian AND English (other languages are a bonus). FRENCH and/or GERMAN speaking, on top of this, is a plus!
- Strong organisation and execution skills;
- Drive for high performance and smashing targets;
- Great communication skills;
- Open minded and tolerant working with peers and customers from different nationalities and backgrounds.
This is why you’ll love this role:
- We’ll give you an intensive training coupled with increasing business exposure and insights from our most senior employees, making you exponentially grow;
- Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re impacting students in one of the most crucial steps in their life;
- A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
- Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
What else do you need to know?
- Internship contract (3 or 6 months fixed term contract);
- Report directly to the team leader;
- Your schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm.