Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and
we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and
we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and
Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our
decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at
having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
This person will have the responsibility to scale partnerships in the different Origin markets, throughout
different channels and marketing initiatives. By helping to foster demand and supply you can have a great
impact on Uniplaces business results!
You will be tasked with growing Uniplaces' awareness in Portugal; this means monitoring the perfect
balance between customer needs and company vision, understanding who we are and where we are going.
● Public Relations & Media;
● Local Partnerships for Supply and Demand - Academic & Corporate;
● Origin Markets’ Partnerships;
● Landing Pages Creation (Unbounce);
● Events Management (University Roadshow, Landlord Events, Sponsored Events);
● Ambassador Programme Management;
● Affiliate Programme Management (Impact Radius knowledge);
● Summer Group Bookings’ Partnerships and Management;
● Merchandising (Merch requests, Merch Management);
● Market Research.
More than experience, we're looking for the right skills and attitude.
● University degree in marketing, Business or any similar subject in a Portuguese University
● 1+ years experience in a generalist marketing role
● Student Association, Junior Enterprise or other relevant Student Organization experience is a
● Very Comfortable with professional use of social media and content distribution through digital.
● Fluent in English and Portuguese
● Hands-on, do-er mindset
● Results driven and high levels of grit
● Stellar communicator and comfortable in speaking to anything that ranges from a small group of 3
peers to a 1000 person crowd of Marketing Experts
What else do you need to know?
● The role is based in Lisbon.