Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
Join us and access the same cool office perks that any Uniplacer has access to, from fresh fruit to free hot drinks, massages, in-house gym, and much more.
Come to Lisbon and enjoy:
What can you expect from this experience?
- Support the People & Culture Team and the CEO on general tasks (administrative duties whenever necessary)
- Schedule, prepare and provide support to Leadership Meetings
- Secretary duties (answering the phone, receiving people in the office/contact with external suppliers and partners, such as building administration, equipment technical support, office cleaning, building condominium, Portuguese state institutes)
- Operational support regarding facilities(responsible for the inventory, stationery, procurement and administration of the office)
- Schedule, prepare and provide support to the different departments
- Manage daily calendars (meeting room, for example)
- Correspondence support (dealing with official communication, such as incoming and outgoing emails and letters, initial processing of services bills);
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to prioritise well
- High level of service orientation in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in English
- Other languages will be a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
This is why you’ll love this job:
What else do you need to know?