The Ambassador Programme is a community of dedicated, hard-working and creative student entrepreneurs who live to make a difference. It's an opportunity to grow, to discover your own capacities, and to create a personal impact on one of the most successful startups in Europe. Ultimately, it's about helping fellow students find a home in a new city, and to make great friends along the way.
We're currently looking for new Ambassadors to join the programme. Are you that friend who knows every single student who walks down your university corridors? You'd kill it as an Operations Ambassador!
How’s a normal day as an Operations Ambassador, you ask? In the most simple way it’s the perfect freelance work for a full-time student! You do your own schedule and piggy bank - it’s all up to you! Your main responsibility will be matching students to the coolest houses and rooms in the city! Plus, if you are coming to new city is the best way to make new friends! If not, it’s the best way to stay connected and spread the word about Uniplaces.
- Sales and results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
- Analytical, logical and fast learner;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Communication skills to support the purchasing process and service;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down-to-earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, and adaptable.