Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Operations Team:
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused in improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
Join us and access the same cool office perks that any Uniplacer has access to, from fresh fruit to free hot drinks, massages, in-house gym, and much more.
Come to Lisbon and enjoy:
What can you expect from this experience?
A lot of your day will be spent on taking amazing photographies and filming, to make sure that our website has the most brilliant and amazing pictures of rooms and houses for renting. To be able to thrive in a startup environment, you have to be the type of person who feels comfortable going up to someone and communicating face to face, and you get a thrill out of creative problem-solving!
In this role, your mission is:
- To go on in-house photography and video sessions, as also as floor plan editions.
- To be the point of contact for the photography issues.
- To schedule and upload sessions on time.
- To guarantee quality control on photo and video sessions and floor plans to ensure processes compliance with quality standards.
- To have constant contact with team members and provide regular feedback to them when needed.
- To work as a connector between the sales and the customer acquisition team.
- To extract and analyse data that will help on the photography performances rate and help showing the team where to improve.
- Proactively suggest, structure and implement improvements across the photography topics.
What is the profile we are looking for?
This is why you’ll love this job:
What else do you need to know?