Uniplaces offers a fresh approach to the residential rental market that brings choice, transparency and convenience to this historically fragmented and opaque market. We would love the opportunity to take the conversation further with them. The company's vision is to create a trusted, global brand enabling tenants and landlords to seamlessly manage all aspects of their rental experience from one place.
A Product Manager at Uniplaces is the primary driver of the group’s vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional. This position will require you to work closely with the engineering, marketing, sales, operations and other departments.
It demands that you should be a highly analytical individual who is able to work quite effectively in a matrix environment. The position also requires that you must be an adept at synthesising various technologies and capabilities into the business’s products in such a way that the consumers will love.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or similar;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Experience in positions with challenging stakeholder navigation;
- Fluent English, spoken and written;
- Ability to move from high level product concepts to very granular and detail oriented execution;
- Extremely independent, able to proactively take on any challenge autonomously;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to learn fast and drive to self-teach;
- Empathy for high quality and user centric experience;
- Go getter, obsessed with delivery and driven by impact.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and Slack;
- Comfortable with mock up design and wire-framing;
- Good comprehension of modern web development technologies;
- Track record of managing and liaising directly with software engineers;
- Strong commercial and business acumen;
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google Analytics;
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great team-mates and a friendly international office;
- Have direct impact on the business success;
- Free fruit and coffee;
- Fun and modern offices in Lisbon city centre, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious;
- A Macbook pro and headphones.