Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. We’re solving real life pains and we’re backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the Role
Do you want to have some work experience? Are you available only during the summer months? So, that's the right opportunity for you! This 8 to 16 weeks internship - between May and September - will allow you to take part of the Operations team at Uniplaces.
Right now, keep your eyes open for the best part! You will have the chance to join one of the following teams, based on your profile and preferences:
- Bookings Team - You will support students throughout their booking experience by helping and inspiring them to find the right place for them on Uniplaces; you will liaise with other teams to come up with solutions, and to identify and escalate priority issues in order to avoid customer and operational impact; you will find a place for students who had their original booking cancelled;you will be supportive and helpful to students around the world, and prepare them for the best time of their life.
- Customer Experience Team - You’ll manage issues between landlords and guests; you will help guests with post-booking issues and prevent possible complains and cancellations; in this team you’ll be assigned to cases that arrive to our service, and you main task is to offer the best possible solution. For that, you’ll need deep knowledge of our working methods and procedures.
- Landlord Success Team - You will manage and update the properties’ availability, through phone contact with our clients; you will remind the landlords about bookings to be accepted; you will add new offers on existing properties and help on completing them when needed; you will coordinate proactively all the communication with landlords, in case of any extra help redirecting them to the right colleague.
What is the profile we are looking for?
What do we offer?
- An internship contract with a duration from 8 to 16 weeks, from May to September
- Internship grant: 350-450€ per month + 150€ for a meal allowance
- Variable bonus: commissions plan (for bookings); bonus language (if applicable, for CET)
- An amazing experience within an international environment, with people from more than 15 nationalities
- Monthly events (last year we had a summer party, a ping-pong tournament and a bowling night!)
- Some perks: free fresh fruit and coffee, massages, beauty services