The Ambassador Programme is a community of dedicated, hard-working and creative student entrepreneurs who live to make a difference. It's an opportunity to grow, to discover your own capacities, and to create a personal impact on one of the most successful startups in Europe. Ultimately, it's about helping fellow students find a home in a new city, and to make great friends along the way.
We're currently looking for new Ambassadors to join the programme. Do you take the coolest Instagram photos? We want you!
If we needed to take a picture to represent a day of an Visual Content Ambassador. Do you know how it look like? Full of creativity and vibrant colours! Besides, believe it or not, it’s the best freelance work for a full-time student! Why? You do your own schedule and piggy bank - it’s all up to you! Your main responsibility will be taking pictures and videos to support our online reality: Social Media, Website and more. Plus, if you are coming to new city is the best way to make new friends! If not, it’s the best way to stay connected and spread the word about Uniplaces.
- Passion for Photography and Video;
- Creative Social Media and Digital Savvy;
- Ability to create meaningful content for true engagement. If it's not interesting for you. It’s not interesting for us.
- Aware of influencers, tags and latest trends;
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down-to-earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, and adaptable.
Please share with us a link of your portfolio or social media content - we would love to get to know your aesthetics and style!