The Ambassador Programme is a community of dedicated, hard-working and creative student entrepreneurs who live to make a difference. It's an opportunity to grow, to discover your own capacities, and to create a personal impact on one of the most successful startups in Europe. Ultimately, it's about helping fellow students find a home in a new city, and to make great friends along the way.
We're currently looking for new Ambassadors to join the programme. Do you have a talent for writing and/or translating? You'd be the perfect Written Content Ambassador!
How’s a day for an Written Content Ambassador, you ask? Well, we believe it’s the best freelance work for a full-time student! You do your own schedule and piggy bank - it’s all up to you! Your main responsibility will be writing and translating articles and posts to our blog. This means you need to be creative and always on point of the best topics and trends. Plus, if you are coming to new city is the best way to make new friends! If not, it’s the best way to stay connected and spread the word about Uniplaces.
- Passion for research and written content;
- Creativity and awareness on current and trending subjects;
- Consistent ability to write clear, attractive copy. Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Resourceful and experience on blogs and social media platforms;
- Translations skills are a big plus!
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities;
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down-to-earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, and adaptable.